|Acura||RDX 2006-2015||Yes||No||ILCO: HO03PT||Door:3-6||K000-N999||Most Locks|
|Service Key: HO01-SVC||Compartment:3-6|
2006-2015 Acura RDX Remote Key Programming Information
1. Have your remote/key ready.
2. Sit in the vehicle with all the doors and the trunk closed.
3. Turn the ignition to the “ON” position, the dashboard lights will turn on.
4. You will hear a soft clicking sound. Within 5 seconds hold the “Lock” button on the remote for about 1 second.
5. Turn the ignition to the “OFF” position. The dashboard lights will turn off. If you hear a soft clicking sound, you must start everything over.
6. Repeat these steps three more times.
7. When you turn the ignition to the “ON” position for the 4th time, press the lock button on one of the remotes. The car door locks will make a sound. The door locks will not lock or unlock now. They would just make a noise. The vehicle’s system is now in programming mode. Do not turn key off. Press the lock button 2 more times then press unlock.
8. Turn ignition completely off and remove the key.
9. Remove yourself from the vehicle. The remotes should now function. If you have a trunk release, you will need to press the button for a couple seconds for it to open.
Each step in the instructions must be executed in 5 seconds or less for the programming to be successful.