|Acura||MDX 2001-2006||Yes||No||ILCO HD-106PT||Door: 1-7||5001-8442||Most Locks|
|Strattec 692246||Ignition: 1-8||Inside Trunk Release|
|JMA TP05HOND-21P||Deck: 1-7|
|Service Key HD 103||Compartment: 1-7|
Here are the programming instructions for a 2003 Acura MDX Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
1. Collect all remotes that you wish to program. This procedure will erase all previously programmed
remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this
2. You have 5 seconds to complete each step. If you take longer than 5 seconds you will need to restart
the entire process. You can attempt this process as many times as necessary to complete it.
3. Enter vehicle and close all doors
4. Repeat the following steps A B C THREE times (use the same remote each time for this step, an
unprogrammed remote can be used)A. Turn ignition to the ON position (II)
B. Press the lock button on the remote you are programming
C. Turn the ignition to the OFF position (I)
**REPEAT STEPS ABC THREE TIMES
5. Turn ignition to the ON position (II)
6. Using the same remote from step 4 press the LOCK button. At this time the door locks will cycle
confirming that the vehicle has entered programming mode.
7. Using the same remote from step 4 press the LOCK button. At this time the door locks will cycle
confirming that the vehicle has programmed the remote.
**If you have more remotes to program follow step 7 for each remote you wish to program. The door
locks will cycle to indicate each remote has been programmed. You have 10 seconds to program each
8. Turn the ignition to the OFF position (I)
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you?
ReKey Xpress serves all Houston, Tx neighborhoods. We can arrive quickly for service in your location.
It is important to hire a reputable and licensed locksmith company when you are faced with a lock and key emergency, . ReKey Xpress locksmith is professional and up front about our capabilities, timing, and costs. If you are looking for a free locksmith, we can’t help you. Call us at any time for a free up front quote. All of our locksmith services, including emergency locksmith services, are performed by a licensed locksmith. In addition, the work is guaranteed. When it comes to our customer’s safety and satisfaction, ReKey Xpress locksmith in Houston is highly rated and recommended.