|Acura||MDX 2007-2015||Yes||No||Dealer Prox Optional 2013+||K000-N999||Most Locks|
|ILCO: HO03PT||Door: 3-6||Inside Trunk Release|
|Service Key: HO01-SVC||Compartment: 3-6|
Many people don’t know that they can hire a locksmith to replace a vehicle entry remote. We know how good it feels to save money and we aim to make it as painless as possible for you!
Free Step-by-Step How To Programming & Memory Clearing Instructions for a 2009 Acura MDX Keyless Entry Remote Fob
Verify that this important information is on the back of your remote before using these programming instructions.
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle. This procedure will erase all previously programmed remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this time.
Keyless Entry System Memory Clearing Instructions are noted in the dark blue colored steps below.
Step-by-Step How To Programming Instructions:
- ENTER the vehicle and CLOSE all doors. (Each of the following steps must be completed within five seconds of one another. If you take longer than five seconds between steps or make a mistake, you must start the entire procedure over.)
- INSERT the key into the Ignition, HOLD one remote in your left hand with additional remotes close by.
- PERFORM each of the next three (3) steps in order, then repeat all three (3) steps three (3) more times for a total of four (4) times each.
- TURN the Ignition to the ON position, marked “II” on the Ignition. WAIT for a quiet clicking sound from the vehicle.
- PRESS the LOCK button on the remote for approximately 1 second. (Say “Mississippi”)
- TURN the Ignition to the OFF position, marked “I” on the Ignition. (REPEAT Steps 4-6 three (3) more times)
- During the fourth (4th) cycle of these steps, the door locks should cycle indicating the vehicle has ENTERED Programming Mode.
- PRESS the LOCK button again on the same remote TWICE and then PRESS UNLOCK ONCE. The door locks should cycle again indicating the vehicle has successfully PROGRAMMED that remote.
- For programming additional remotes to your vehicle, REPEAT Step 9 with each additional remote one after another. Step 9 must be completed within ten (10) seconds for each additional remote. You may program up to three (3) remotes to your vehicle.
- TURN the ignition to OFF.
- Test all remotes. Programming is now complete.
- After successful programming, if your remote has a TRUNK RELEASE / REAR LIFTGATE Button — you will need to hold that button down for 5-10 seconds for that function to begin operation.
- If these programming instructions helped save you time and money, please consider sharing our website with friends and family so they can do the same.
- Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you?It is important to hire a reputable and licensed locksmith company when you are faced with a lock and key emergency, ReKey Xpress locksmith is professional and upfront about our capabilities, timing, and costs. If you are looking for a free locksmith, we can’t help you. However, you can call us at any time for a free, upfront price quote. All of our locksmith services, including emergency locksmith services, USPS mailbox lock rekey, automotive locksmith work and commercial locksmith services are performed by a licensed locksmith. In addition, the work is guaranteed. When it comes to our customer’s safety and satisfaction, ReKey Xpress locksmith in Houston, Tx is highly rated and recommended. ReKey Xpress locksmith, your job on time, fair priced and guaranteed! Find us under: car keys, truck keys, emergency locksmith montgomery tx, locksmith near me, cheap locksmith in conroe tx, locksmith 77318, Willis locksmith service, auto locksmith the woodlands, locksmith 77302, tomball locksmith reviews, locked keys in car magnolia, locksmith 77354, pro locksmith spring, Tx, car locksmith montgomery tx, locksmith 77373, cheap car locksmith 77355, locksmith services magnolia tx, locksmith 77304, commercial locksmith conroe tx, best locksmith the woodlands, lock willis, mobile locksmith montgomery tx, locksmith in magnolia texas, locksmith 77385, rekey conroe, cheap locksmith tomball, locksmith 77377, mobile locksmith magnolia.
Categorised in: Technical